WINGS (Women's International Network Giving Support) is a philanthropic organization of entrepreneurial and professional women locally and abroad. WINGS members build trusted partnerships and promote each other's businesses while conducting charitable activities.
WINGS was launched in in January of 2016 with a primary objective to form a philanthropic and business community to foster a safe and nurturing environment. WINGS leverage trusted business relationships that ultimately leads to the betterment of the communities they serve through Bridge of Hope-World's outreach programs.
WINGS is a program of Bridge of Hope - World, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization helping single mothers, abused women, and orphans in the poorest communities worldwide. http://www.bridgeofhopeworld.org/
Local and Power Chapters to be introduced to a greater community of like-minded women entrepreneurs and professionals to create a positive dynamic team for personal growth and business benefits. Each Local and Power Chapter to be facilitated by a Volunteer Ambassador.
WINGS desire for each Chapter is to utilize the power of connections, collaboration, mentorship, and 21st Century leadership training for business growth and personal development.
WINGS organization as a whole is to provide foundational and aunthentic support to all members including five important resources: Community, Recommendations, Mentorship, Team Support, and Power Partners.
As a program of Bridge of Hope - World, WINGS will impart and teach the values of philanthropy and charitable giving for common good-will as well as the business credibility edge it brings.
To encourage hopeless and helpless women and children worldwide.
Female professionals helping women and children in need.
According to the Asia Foundation, over half of Asia's population is women who could help the region grow by an additional $89 billion annually but face barriers to reaching their full economic potential.
Findings reveal a significant benefit for women business owners who interact with outside networks ro associations. Based on the research findings, common problems facing women in Asia are:
1) A higher percentage of women-owned firms, professionals, and entrepreneurs never interacting with business associations or organizations.
2) Limited access to networks can have far-reaching effects for women in business and profession.
3) Women finding new clients to be more difficult than did men.
1) Reinforce connectivity and the impact of female role models for entrepreneurs.
2) Build capacity of business associations and help them engage more effectively at the local, national, regional, and international levels..
3) Seek mentorship programs that link women to experienced mentors in their fileds.
Why Connect through WINGS?
1) Benefit from network opportunities or connections.
2) Showcase services and products.
3) Build business association and network capacity.
4) Engage more effectively at the local, national, and regional levels.
5) Mentorship program opportunities that link women to experienced mentors in their fields.
6) Gain business exposure locally and internationally.
"Many of life's failures are people who did not recognize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison
"Women use failure as a launching pad to success. Shattered dreams often lead to a world-impacting destiny." ~Ava De Guzman, Founder of Bridge of Hope-World and WINGS
Economic empowerment is an opportunity to touch many lives and make a difference in the world. It provides exponential growth in the lives of people, both personally and economically. In turn, these people whose life was touched and changed will eventually have the same ability and opportunity to reach out and bless countless people around the world.