WINGS (Women’s International Network Giving Support) is a philanthropic organization of entrepreneurial and professional women locally and abroad. WINGS members build trusted partnerships and promote each other’s businesses while conducting charitable activities.
WINGS was launched in in January of 2016 with a primary objective to form a philanthropic and business community to foster a safe and nurturing environment. WINGS leverage trusted business relationships that ultimately leads to the betterment of the communities they serve through Bridge of Hope-World’s outreach programs.
WINGS is a program of Bridge of Hope – World, a non-profit 501(c)3 organization helping single mothers, abused women, and orphans in the poorest communities worldwide. http://www.bridgeofhopeworld.org/
Local and Power Chapters to be introduced to a greater community of like-minded women entrepreneurs and professionals to create a positive dynamic team for personal growth and business benefits. Each Local and Power Chapter to be facilitated by a Volunteer Ambassador.
WINGS desire for each Chapter is to utilize the power of connections, collaboration, mentorship, and 21st Century leadership training for business growth and personal development.
WINGS organization as a whole is to provide foundational and aunthentic support to all members including five important resources: Community, Recommendations, Mentorship, Team Support, and Power Partners.
As a program of Bridge of Hope – World, WINGS will impart and teach the values of philanthropy and charitable giving for common good-will as well as the business credibility edge it brings.
To encourage hopeless and helpless women and children worldwide.
Female professionals helping women and children in need.
- To meet like-minded women entrepreneurs and create a positive dynamic team within a nurturing group of professionals for personal growth and business benefits.
- To inspire women to build solid business foundation, develop alliances, enhance leadership skills, and expand networks of women entrepreneurs locally and globally.
- To utilize the power of connections, collaboration, mentorship, and 21st Century leadership trainings for business growth and prosperity.
- To establish and leverage trusted business relationships for the growth of each other’s business.
- To provide foundational and authentic support to all WINGS members through encouragement and team building that includes emotional strengthening tools.
- To inspire and mentor new women entrepreneurs and professionals to thrive financially, emotionally, and socially within the community, and their chosen careers.
- To provide WINGS members with five important resources: Community, Recommendations, Mentorship, Team Support, and Power Partners.
- To demonstrate the rules of etiquette in business including “Dress for Success” and the importance of social communication that includes spiritual understanding of clients and respecting their religion.
- To impart and teach the values of philanthropy or “charitable giving” for common good-will and the business credibility it brings.ge it