WINGS offers an opportunity to any like-minded women entrepreneurs and professionals
interested in exercising leadership quality that shares WINGS Vision and supports its purpose. The chosen Ambassador will lead a local or Power Chapter whose influence will depend, in part, on how
good she is at representing the organization to others. The Ambassador will work closely with WINGS Coordinator to implement the Vision, Mission, and Development Plan of WINGS for business growth and
connections, while exercising philanthropic effort for aspiring women entrepreneurs at shelters adopted by Bridge of Hope – World. Specific characteristics and duties of a successful Ambassador
- Enjoys working with people and is
- Demonstrates creativity, is self-motivated, and takes
- Observes core values of service, commitment, dedication, and
- Attracts and recruits new members for the growth and success
of Chapter and WINGS organization as a whole.
- Builds positive relationships with the members of the
- Acquires resources as necessary for the advancement and
benefits of the Chapter and its members.
- Protects the Chapter from unnecessary interference or
- Promotes WINGS effectively while observing high standards of
business and personal ethics including professional etiquette practices.
- Brings professional and inspiring communication and leadership
skills to the Chapter.
- Leads and facilitates Chapter’s monthly meetings at a
designated meeting place.
- Coordinates with WINGS Coordinator on a monthly
- Providing reports, updates, and member
applications to WINGS Coordinator.
Volunteer Ambassador Benefits
- Waived annual membership dues for all local
- Waived fees for all WINGS events and expos including sponsorship
- Builds goodwill that will enhance volunteer Ambassador's
credibility in the business world and community for adding value to the Chapter and refining leadership and other new-found skills.
- WINGS to recognize local Ambassador for her service,
commitment, dedication, integrity, and success stories that serve as inspiration for other members and aspiring entrepreneurs.