According to the Asia Foundation, over half of Asia’s population is women who could help the region grow by an additional $89 billion annually but face barriers to reaching their full economic potential.
Findings reveal a significant benefit for women business owners who interact with outside networks ro associations. Based on the research findings, common problems facing women in Asia are:
1) A higher percentage of women-owned firms, professionals, and entrepreneurs never interacting with business associations or organizations.
2) Limited access to networks can have far-reaching effects for women in business and profession.
3) Women finding new clients to be more difficult than did men.
1) Reinforce connectivity and the impact of female role models for entrepreneurs.
2) Build capacity of business associations and help them engage more effectively at the local, national, regional, and international levels..
3) Seek mentorship programs that link women to experienced mentors in their fileds.
Why Connect through WINGS?
1) Benefit from network opportunities or connections.
2) Showcase services and products.
3) Build business association and network capacity.
4) Engage more effectively at the local, national, and regional levels.
5) Mentorship program opportunities that link women to experienced mentors in their fields.
6) Gain business exposure locally and internationally.